After studying mathematics and RF&IA (pattern recognition and artificial intelligence) supplemented by professional experience in research engineering within MATRA-DataSytem and IRCAM, he joined at the end of the 1980s, until the beginning of the 2020s, the teams of the French National Audiovisual Institute where he participates in various technological research projects in the fields of image synthesis, signal processing and audiovisual archiving.
Participation in national and international programs:
- 2009-2012 FP7-ICT-2007-3 231161 projectPrestoPRIME - Workspace management - Administrative management of the project - Work on the use of repetitions in television streams
- 2004-2008 FP6-IST-507336 project PrestoSpace - Work on contactless playback of analog audio discs.
- 2004-2005 MENRT Acousmographe project: Software for listening and representing the sound signal from Ina-GRM.
- 2000-2002 PCRD-EU 99.0151-3 Certimark project: Certification for watermarking techniques
- 1999-2001 RNRT Agir project: Global architecture for indexing and searching audiovisual information through content.
- 1995-1998 AC072 project Aurora : Restoration of Audiovisual programs
- 1994-1998 AC308 project Diceman - Distributed internet content exchange with mpeg-7 and agent negociations
- 1988-1995 Eureka Synthetic TV (EU 283) project : Work on mixing real images and synthetic images.